Have an old gun you no longer need? Want to get a gun legally out of your name? Want some quick cash for your used firearm? Want to trade up to a new firearm? If so, Delmarva Shooting Supply has you covered.
We will pay you top dollar for your used firearms and we pay on the spot. In addition, we can handle collections of all sizes either for purchase, or we'll give you a FREE verbal appraisal on your firearms.
In addition, we offer consignment services through our GunBroker.com Online Auction service.
How does it work? Simply bring your gun (or gun collection) to our retail location at 8578 Hearns Pond rd Seaford De 19973 and I will sit down with you to appraise the firearm(s) and we'll make you a cash offer on your firearm(s) or we'll help you determine a fair starting price for a consignment. Consignments are listed on GunBroker.com or at our store location
Why is it Safe? When you sell to Delmarva Shooting Supply, you legally transfer any firearm out of your name. For consignments, we protect your identity and act as the contact with the buyer. We store your guns in fire resistant safes while on auction.
Why is this Easy? You bring in the guns; we do all the work and, for consignments we mail you a check when your gun sell(s).
Why is it Legal? We are bound by all Federal, State and Local firearms laws. So, by selling your gun to Delmarva Shooting Supply, it immediately is put into our inventory and is legally transferred out of your name. With consignments, we will ensure that the purchaser of the firearm is legally eligible to purchase it and we provide you with proof of transfer of ownership.
Why is it Lucrative? We pay top dollar for used firearms. Consignments are exposed to the hundreds of thousands of potential buyers and selling via auction generates the highest price possible.Our consignment fees are as follows:
25% of the final sales price for items greater than $300
30% of the final sales price for items $100-300
40% for items less than $100.
Services for that fee include:
- Cleaning and Minor Repair/Touchup of the Firearm
- Professional Detailed Photography
- Comprehensive Descriptions of Item in Ad Copy
- Answering Questions from Potential Bidders / Buyers
- All Auction Fees Including Listing and Final Valuation Fees
- All Shipping Charges
- Validating the Authenticity of Federal Firearms Licenses through the BATFE
- Completion of Background Checks and Collection of Applicable
- Licenses / Permits
- Storage of Firearms in Fire Resistant Safes
- Credit Card Payment Fees Deducted by Credit Card Companies
- Collection of Payment
- Retention of All Documents Pertaining to Sale as Required by the BATFE